Software Engineer at Alteryx, Inc.
We’re looking for an engineer to help us build the next generation of the flagship Alteryx product, Alteryx Designer. This tool serves a wide range of users from Data Scientists, deploying and managing predictive models and real-time decision APIs, to novice Excel users who want to become far more productive using simpler tools.
The stack is built on Node, React, Material UI, Docker, SQL and much more, while our customers are data scientists and business analysts using Alteryx Designer, R and Python.
Other Qualifications and Responsibilities:
· Experience with building APIs
· Can be autonomous and self-driven
· Working actively with product to help create our product strategy and vision
· 4+ years of experience in an engineering position
· Rapid prototyping
· Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
· Unit and integration testing
· Regularly conducting code reviews of front-end stacks
· Working with product team to define new features
· Desire to learn (and apply) new skills
· Competitive salary plus incentives and options
· 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
· Competitive vacation time and many holidays