NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify the management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations.
As a Web Developer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new NetApp HCI product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we’re looking for!
What will you do:
- Design, implement and verify features, systems, and subsystems.
- Translate complex product requirements, transform design wireframes into code, build automated test suites and deliver everything in a continuous fashion.
- Provide team and project technical leadership and participate in technical decisions.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Experience building HTML templates with a modern CSS library, including CSS animations, media extensions, and CSS extensions like SASS or LESS.
- Ability to participate in and drive technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Proficient understanding of continuous integration technologies such as Jenkins.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience interacting with and building web APIs. Experience with RESTful + JSON RPC services.
- Experience working collaboratively with product and design teams.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- 3-6 years of software development experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
You might also have:
- Proficiency in at least one dynamically typed language such as Python.
- Experience working with Docker as a build and test environment.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
What you’ll love about us:
- Our Culture: It’s our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it’s the people.
- Our Location: We have a beautiful Boulder office, with amazing Flatiron views, on the vibrant downtown Pearl Street.
- Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it’s flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work-Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher-performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do. Along the way, we’ve repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us, and we’ll help each other do our best work!