Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As aSoftware Engineer on the HG Web Engineering team, you will collaborate with designers, developers and product managers to tackle business challenges. As a member of the Warp Core squad, you will work on projects that attract and retain consumers through an engaging interface and strong brand impression.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a small, multi-functional squad dedicated to building and maintaining some of Healthgrades’ highest seen and valued projects. Apply today if you’d like to change the game for consumers looking to better choose, connect, and manage their healthcare.
What you will do:
- Design and develop new user-facing features for Healthgrades.com
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability and SEO
- Collaborate with team members and partners in an agile development environment, as well as receive and provide mentorship and code reviews for team members
What you will bring:
- Understanding of front-end testing tools such as Jest or Selenium
- Ability to participate in a culture of communication, collaboration, and creativity
- Nice-to-have: Experience with Git, Webpack and/or Node.js
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, dynamic culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- participating in local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!