About the Team
We seek out passionate, self-motivated people that are committed to our shared goal of building the next generation of advertising services that connect businesses with consumers. We are a small agile team of technologists who support each other with constructive feedback, embracing diverse perspectives, and being the best humans we can.
About the Company
AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of 58 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
We are looking for a Software Engineer, responsibilities will include working closely with other engineers to architect, design, and build new systems and maintain existing applications. You will also perform reviews of code and system architecture, providing constructive feedback, and code for improvements.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain existing user-facing applications
- Ensure code standards are followed and code is tested using automated test frameworks
Skills And Qualifications
- 4+ years experience developing web applications
- Has worked in an agile/scrum process before
- Good communicator; has experience with pair programming and test-driven development
- Deep experience in the following front end and back end web technologies: Node.js, React, or Angular
- Experience with building highly available, scalable systems
- Has worked with non-relational databases like MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Has worked with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres
- Understanding of modern software development practices and methodologies
- Understanding of software design patterns and their usage in good code design
- Linux, Microservice, or Docker deployment experience
- Has worked in another programing language not mentioned above, such as: Python, Go, Scala, or Ruby
- Has previous experience working in a small organization or startup
- Has worked with TypeScript
- Has worked with databases and ORM libraries
- Experience with handling large data sets
- Experience in Advertising
- Has developed within AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other Cloud Based Environments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or commensurate industry experience.
AdCellerant offers full time employees a company award agreement, three weeks of paid time off per year, sick days, health and dental benefits, 401k retirement plan, and a great downtown Denver location!
Read Full Job Description