LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) helps security analysts collaborate effectively, coordinate action, and gather information from various third-party security platforms and tools. SOAR enables the automation of key workflows and accelerates threat qualification, investigation, and response, allowing security analysts to keep pace with an increasing number of threats and attack vectors and to stop them in their tracks. We help security analysts do more with less!
You will be part of a fast-moving agile team building out the capabilities of our SOAR portfolio around Case Management, Alarming, and Automated Response.
- Design, develop, and deliver scalable and reliable microservices
- Improve engineering delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle (build, test, release)
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional agile development team to deliver new features and capabilities
- Work with product owners and other development teams to ensure we built the right thing for the customer
- Deliver products that ship to the cloud and on premise
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Work independently under minimal direction with a high degree of initiative
- Proficiency in Java, C#, or Go
- Familiarity with building and deploying scalable and reliable microservices
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL
- 4+ years of experience developing in an agile environment
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.