Elastic Suite is looking for an experienced full stack developer to work on our custom order entry/digital catalog applications for current and future clientele. Your primary role will be to implement new capabilities for our entire platform, onboard new clients to the platform, and architect and develop solutions that will help scale the platform to handle our rapid growth.
Our current application stack consists of Rails 4, MongoDB and Elasticsearch. This application provides web services for consumption by various client applications, communicating principally via RESTful services using JSON. Our current initiatives include automating our onboarding process to handle our ever-expanding client base, moving to a docker(-swarm) based infrastructure, and breaking our backend into a service-oriented architecture.
Elastic Suite is headquartered in Denver, CO and does business with some of the biggest manufacturers in the world including Oakley, The North Face, Patagonia, Volcom, and Quiksilver. We are a small but growing company seeking people who are truly committed to being part of building something special. Culture is an important piece of the Elastic make-up and we seek individuals who enjoy living a balanced life of work, family, health, and fun.
We loosely follow a software as a service model, and you will have the opportunity to build web-based applications for many of the action sports and outdoor industries’ major brands. It’s in our DNA to continuously advance our platform and improve its features, speed, stability, and usability. We are always eager to explore developing technologies and processes. You will collaborate with developers of other specialties and be provided opportunities to execute projects yourself, from soup to nuts.
- 5 years professional experience developing web applications
- 1 year professional Ruby experience or proficiency in two or more languages
- Ability to write documented code that is usable in a team environment
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with large dynamic web applications
- Experience with continuous integration / deployment
Bonus Points For
- Sharing your GitHub account or other public code repository
- Open source community involvement
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with complex API/data integration
- Experience with Service-Oriented-Architecture
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full Benefit package
- Profit Share