Software Engineer in Test at Reserve Trust
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:46 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Engineering Team of Reserve Trust, you will play a critical role in helping us grow our test automation efforts across the entire ecosystem. As a Software Engineer in Test, you'll work in a key position, where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on both the company and product. The platform that you will work on day to day is what companies all over the world rely on to pay their vendors, suppliers, and employees. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates and team members will share a passion for high-quality software, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem-solving skills. As an early member of our Engineering team, you will be a key contributor in the design, development, and operation of our platform.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and will partner and collaborate with the Engineering and cross departmental teams to ensuring the successful build and operation of our new platform to scale.
This role is fully remote, and you can work from anywhere in the US.
What You’ll Do:
· Build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed services.
· Develop features and improvements in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
· Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
· Embrace the DevOps mindset as part of our on-call rotation.
· Represent the company and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
· Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices.
· You have a few years of professional software development experience in a modern language (Golang preferred)
· You have working knowledge of Git, Docker and CI/CD systems
· You have an understanding of relational databases, cloud infrastructure or container orchestration
· You may have experience with distributed systems, event-driven architecture and event sourcing
· You are comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process
· You employ effective communication skills and are proficient in English
· You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
· You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset
· You thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service is encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture
· Communicates effectively
· Cultivates innovation
· Tech savvy
· Business insight
What's In It for You:
· Competitive Salary
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company match
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance
· FSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000–$175,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description