Software Engineer (Technical Support) at Conga
Conga Technical Support Team is hiring! We are looking for talented and experienced individuals like you to join us as we continue our amazing revenue operations growth journey. We have a dynamic culture that encourages entrepreneurship and teamwork. Take a minute to read and listen to our CEO Noel Goggin. Our product strategy is compelling and led by Grant Peterson. We continue to grow both organically and by acquisition. You might want to read about our deepening artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) capabilities. We have offices around the globe and significant remote work force. Check out our cool Broomfield, Colorado office.
Our new company (Conga) was created on May 7, 2020 with the merger of Conga and Apttus. The combining of these two companies creates a leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernize their business processes.
Together, the new Conga is poised to provide the most complete offering in the market to digitally transform the foundational elements of business -- documents like quotes, contracts, and the processes that surround them -- to achieve commercial excellence.
ABOUT OUR VALUES - THE CONGA WAY
A successful candidate will embody the essence of a Conganeer through demonstration of critical behaviors of The Conga Way:
- Embracing an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Achieving Together
- Championing the Customers
The Conga Way is a core element of the Culture and Talent focus at Conga. This philosophy shapes the personality of our organization, defines how we show up every day, and provides clarity about how we work together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This critical role is part of our technical support team and works to identify, research, recreate and resolve end-user software application issues.
- Ability to understand, analyze, work on Production issue(s) towards root cause and resolution
- Ability to segregate product issues and issues due-to customization and configuration
- Ability to become technically proficient with Salesforce knowledge and Conga products
- Collaborate with different teams for timely resolution of the issue to customer satisfaction
- Ability to understand and modify existing custom code for customization
- Contribute to Knowledge Base content, enhancements and training
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Good technical skills in any programming language like Apex, C# (.NET) or JAVA, minimum 2 years of experience is required
- Solid problem solving, logical and reasoning skills
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming paradigm, Web technology and Database technologies
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Troubleshoot customer reported issue(s) with problem solving attitude
Nice to have:
- Salesforce platform knowledge
- Salesforce Admin and/or Developer certifications
- Experience working on Cloud technologies and/or any CRM Product
- Technical support and customer-facing experience
Come join our growing team! You'll have great opportunities to grow, learn and make an impact. We move fast, act decisively, and celebrate our progress along the way. We offer a fun and casual environment, great benefits, and a team to help you be set up for success.
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $ 77,900 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance. We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.