Software Engineer : Sitecore/Azure Academy
Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has grown organically to more than 5,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018, and we are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities and 6 delivery centers across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
The Slalom delivery network — a collection of regional delivery centers, staffed by smart, experienced software engineers and digital marketing experts — creates digital products and experiences, purpose-built for our clients.Slalom’s delivery centers combine expertise, process, and proximity to solve complex problems, while offering the fastest time-to-market available.
Slalom is currently hiring Digital Experience Software Engineers to join our growing team within our delivery network. The Slalom delivery network provides product development, testing, experience design and agile-based product management services within our state of the art and regionally-based Delivery Centers. Our software engineers work in team environments building innovative products & solutions using distributed-agile delivery methodologies, leveraging the latest web, mobile and cloud technologies.
Who You Are:
You are a passionate, self-driven problem solver who loves taking on new challenges using .NET, modern web technologies and cloud services. You are interested in learning and building digital marketing experiences leveraging leading marketing technology platforms like Sitecore. You love coding and find yourself keeping up with the latest technology trends. You tinker, explore and regularly read to stay in touch with the development community and are passionate about discovering ways to improve quality, reusability, extensibility and consistency. You are multi-faceted with a great mix of technical and interpersonal skills, which enables you to succeed in highly collaborative and agile work environments.
- Be an active member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Work on a wide range of projects for the world’s top companies
- Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
- Get the benefits of a consulting environment while remaining connected to a core team
- Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- Fluency with multiple programming environments and tools
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Display passion for delivering high quality products that meet customer’s needs
- Display a passion for the craft of software development and a drive to improve technically
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
- Experience influencing software design and technology selection
- Contributing to the shared knowledge of various technologies in different development communities
- Familiarity with building cloud applications (Azure / AWS / GCP)
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.