Software Engineer Senior at FIS
We are FIS. Our technology powers the world's economy and our teams bring innovation to life. We champion diversity to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you're ready to start learning, growing and making an impact with a career in fintech, we'd like to know: Are you FIS?
About the role:
The NextGen Banking Implementations supports the LFI market in the adoption and deployment of next generation Core Banking and Channel Experiences through the implementation of FIS's Modern Banking Platform and Digital One Components. Their vision is to deliver a repeatable, scalable Next Generation Banking Implementations capability, through innovation and a continuous improvement mindset, resulting in efficient and predictable transformations with high quality, value-driven experiences for customers across the world
What you will be doing:
- Business/Solutions - define, maintain and extend functional product architecture for FIS' suite of Financial Services Applications.
- Software Technology - define and maintain architecture principles and standards for FIS application development based on FIS business requirements.
- Infrastructure Technology - focus is primarily on disciplines of selection, operation and administration of "commercial-off-the-shelf" (COTS) systems and system software that make up underlying operating environment in support of business processes.
- Provide recommendations for system architecture to technical and business audiences.
What you bring:
- 7+ years hands on experience with systems development
- Knowledge of FIS products and services - particularly working with DigitalOne and NextGen Banking
- 2+ years of experience in design, develop & support UI Application using Angular Framework.
- 2+ years of experience in design, develop & support C#.Net Applications.
- 2+ years of experience in designing Cloud Applications, Microservices & Kafka pub-sub message processing.
- Experience with Reactive forms in angular (not template driven forms), RXJS and its sub functions in angular and a solid background with Java
- Proficient with DevOps lifecycle and CI/CD
- Experience with Github
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.