Since 2009, Recurly has provided enterprise-class recurring billing, revenue optimization, and subscription management services for thousands of businesses worldwide- processing more than 5 billion dollars in transaction volume annually. With that in mind, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to help build our payment solutions and processing infrastructure. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid growth, and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant.
You are a passionate engineer who wants to be part of a collaborative team which cares about delivering the right solution to new and interesting problems. You like to push others, be pushed to constantly improve and iterate our product and our process. You care about owning the outcome of your work.
If you don’t match the job 100% we would still like to hear from you!
- Experience with writing automated testing and TDD
- Experience developing web applications at scale in high-stakes, high-volume, high availability environments
- Desire to turn new features into elegant code
- Capability to identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches, and provide accurate timeline estimates to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to participate in an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support
- Willingness to learn, continually refine your business acumen and establish domain/industry expertise
- Two or more years experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and improve
- Good communication skills
- A “quality first” mindset, with a willingness to advocate for best practices
- Experience writing in Go
- Payment processing experience
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description