Software Engineer - Robotics/C++ at CANVAS Technology
Recently acquired byAmazon Robotics, Canvas Technology is using spatial AI to provide end-to-end autonomous delivery of goods. By using state-of-the-art cameras and other sensors, the system perceives its surroundings with unrivaled vision and fidelity. The system combines a mix of high-performance sensors with simultaneous localization and mapping software that builds and continuously updates maps in real-time, completely automatically. It has the capability to ‘see’ and identify different objects, people, vehicles, and places as it moves and react to moving people and vehicles in an intelligent way. Work with a world-class team and help develop one of the most advanced 3D computer vision systems in the world. You'll be a key contributor to our top-tier computer vision team, have a huge impact in a developing sector and see your research come to life building indoor and outdoor autonomous vehicles.
We are seeking a Sr. C++ Software Engineer to work in our core robotics team developing a state-of-the-art computer vision-based autonomy stack. You will be closely integrated with the research and development of an advanced robotic system, both developing and optimizing features.
· BS or greater in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
· 8+ years of practical software engineering experience with C++ in a Linux or Unix environment.
· Experience with object-oriented design using C++.
· A love for solving difficult challenges.
· Advanced Math background in linear algebra and calculus (for example 3D graphics, projection, reconstruction, filtering, estimators, etc.).
· Familiarity with language constructs included in modern versions of C++
· Familiarity with hardware-software integration of sensors, motor controllers and embedded systems.
· Demonstrable experience in building, programming and integrating software and hardware for robotic systems
#canvas #canvastech #canvastechnology