Software Engineer - .NET at Commerce Sync
What we’re looking for…
You are a Software Engineer. You love a good problem that needs solvin' and are pumped to find a solution benefiting both the team and customers. You spend your time implementing new features, squishing bugs, and writing clean code. You eat OAuth and a buffet of APIs for breakfast. When it comes to full-stack, you lean more toward the middle-to-back, but when push comes to shove, you can dive into UI without falling off-track.
In all seriousness, you love being part of a small, hard-working team. You get things done. And, most importantly, your talent, motivation, and initiative will make you a valuable member to any team.
Sound like you? If so, read on and apply today.
- Build, refine, and enhance new and existing Backend services
- Collaborate and communicate with team to reach deliverables
- Dive into the foxhole with your teammates when troubleshooting production issues
- Identify blockers and be willing to work as a team to remove impediments
- Confidence in the quality and value of well tested code
- 5+ years production experience in C#
- Proficiency in integrating to a variety of 3rd-Party APIs
- Web and front-end tech knowledge
- SQL and ORM understanding
- Use of modern Source Control (git or mercurial)
- Familiarity w/ .NET Core, containerization
- CI/CD experience
- Hands-on experience in one of the Big 3 Frontend Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
Hello, we’re Commerce Sync
Commerce Sync automates bookkeeping for small business, saving time and allowing our customers to do what they do best - run their business. Located in downtown Denver, we partner with the largest and fastest growing companies in payments and commerce, including Visa, Square, Stripe, Clover, First Data, Intuit and Xero.