Software Engineer (React)
The ideal candidate loves front-end development, is very strong with JS and CSS, and has the ability to make long-term architectural decisions and identify refactoring needs within that space. The right candidate wants to be the go-to resource for their areas of responsibility and share what they know and learn with teammates.
Remote candidates are encouraged to apply if they can commit to being in Denver within four weeks after receiving an offer.
How We Work:
- We ship code daily to our CI, staging, and production environments. Build, deploy, and monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- We do two-week sprints with daily standups and biweekly grooming, planning, and retrospectives.
- We are good teammates who follow our working agreement. We’re looking for hard workers who don’t let their ego get in the way.
- We allow for two days of remote work a week.
- We ship code daily to our production, staging, and continuous integration environments. Test results, deployments, and production monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- 2+ years of front-end web development.
- 1+ years of production experience with React.
- A passion for giving users a polished, highly usable experience.
- Experience with high volume, publicly facing production site.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Angular.
- An eye for good UI/UX. You will be working with a dedicated designer, so you do not need a design background, but if that's within your skillset then all the better.
- Experience with native mobile development is a big plus.
- A desire to mentor mid-level team members.
- Production experience with Heroku and Amazon Web Services.
What we provide:
- A healthy work/life balance! Kickass for 40 hours and enjoy your time off.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking, free option for a secured bike locker
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company-sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities