Software Engineer, Infrastructure & Tooling Teams at CircleCI
CircleCI seeks experienced Engineers who are excited to craft the future of our internal development platform. You’ll join a distributed team in an engineering organization that values teamwork, trust, and learning. We’re growing fast and looking for folks to join our mission: enabling thousands of developers to do better work every single day.About Us Our Infrastructure & Tooling organization at CircleCI are composed of multiple teams that foster a culture of observability, availability, and monitoring.
- Assist teams with using our tools, so they may gain better insight into the behavior of their systems in production
- Collaborate cross-functionally to evolve our platform architecture
- Write sustainable, high-quality, high-performance code
The API Infrastructure team is dedicated to making APIs a first class citizen at CircleCI. The team will provide infrastructure that allows teams to confidently ship and consume APIs
- Design, build and operate shared API infrastructure at scale
- Ensure teams can easily consume API resources by building shared tooling, observability and libraries
The SRE team works closely with engineering teams across the organization to help improve the production-readiness, performance and observability of our services.
- Help guide the stability and performance of services offered by CircleCI
- Work closely with product development teams to make services operable, resilient, reliable and performant
The Infrastructure Engineering Team is responsible for all of CircleCIs' shared infrastructure
- Help build and offer a platform as a service to engineering teams
- Ensure the overall availability and resiliency of all shared services
Do you love collaboration and teamwork? Are you eager to learn new things and help others learn, too? Are you a strong communicator in both synchronous and asynchronous mediums? If so, here’s the additional qualities we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with micro-services and distributed systems
- You write code that’s easily readable, testable, and maintainable, with an eye towards baking in observability from the start
- Ability to see problems and projects to completion
- Work openly and collaboratively within a distributed team
- Strive for continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Participates in rotating on-call duties, including incident management
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Colorado Salary Range: $109,000 - $128,500/yr