We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 also encourages all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location.
The Software Engineer III develops and/or provides technical leadership in the development of software involving application of new technologies with significant technical risk. He/she prepares detailed plans, which may span over a year for programs or complex projects. The Engineer determines test philosophy, goals, and objectives. He/she participates in the formation of project goals, scope, and schedule.
Essential Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to):
- Analyzes, designs, and develops complex application features
- Designs and develops a processing platform using various configuration management technologies
- Mentors junior level Software Engineers
- Provides ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborates cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, and other engineers to achieve solutions
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least seven (7) years of relevant software development experience
- Effective leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with innovative application design and implementation
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Frontend -> VueJS 2, Bulma
- Backend -> Java/Groovy, Spring Framework, Relational Database System, NoSQL
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $110,000 or more depending on experience
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
401(k) plan with employer match
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
Flexible, Open Vacation
Paid Sick Time Off
Extended Leave for Life events
RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
Career Development Programs
Stock Option Eligibility
Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving over 13,000 partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best. We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.