Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships. Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success. Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a Software Engineer II, you will be working within an energetic agile team implementing solutions that support a wide range of customers. You will develop high quality web-based applications for new and existing features. You will also have the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to the table to deliver better solutions to our users.
If you love technology, have a passion for software, are hungry to learn, and are driven to contribute to a world-class team of engineers, you're who we are looking for.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
- Contributes independently to multiple functional and technical areas within a product
- Responsible for developing new features and supporting/bug fixing existing features
- Designs and scopes new features.
- Creates artifacts/documents that are valuable to the team
- Responsible for production
- Continued ownership of technical growth including:
- Product and business knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge
- Process knowledge
- Share what they know by mentoring other team members
- Closely follow industry trends and the open-source community