Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience through our community of connected consumers, advertisers, and media content providers. Through our connected entertainment platform, VIZIO is transforming the way consumers discover and experience media content. Since our founding in California in 2002, VIZIO has built an industry-leading brand of products, including televisions, sound bars and other devices. VIZIO's product leadership is highlighted by a number of industry reviews and awards, making the 2018 collection the most awarded in company history.
Our Denver and Dallas locations are fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environments that primarily focus on VIZIO's SmartCast product line.
About the Team:
VIZIO is looking for a Software Engineer II to play an important role in developing our software infrastructure. The position is located in Denver or Dallas where you will have an amazing opportunity to join a small close-knit team in a fast-paced environment as we grow our brands across the organization.
• You have a minimum of 2 years of development experience in a commercial setting.
• You are proficient with .Net and C# as well as a proficient knowledge of object-oriented programming.
• You have experience working with databases such as MongoDB or NoSQL.
• You are experienced building microservices and have experience working with cloud technologies.
• You have the ability to troubleshoot, debug, and performance tune software code.
• You have strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a careful approach to handling issues.
• You have a good understanding of software algorithms.
What You Will Do:
• Design and implement software solutions by writing code consistent with our coding standards and guidelines.
• Test code to ensure that it is performing as expected.
• Monitor bugs in the code and provide fixes in a timely manner.
• Recommend changes and improvements in the overall shared codebase.
• Put comments in code as appropriate and produce external documentation for more complex software components.
We are Beautifully Simple.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations at a significant savings that we can pass along to our consumers. Our loyal following and industry-wide praise continues to grow as we redefine what it means to be smart.
VIZIO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.