Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
iQ is our latest generation payments self-service and reporting platform. It's a one-stop portal where you can view and act upon your payments data to assist you in making more informed business decisions
What you will be doing
• Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
• Interacts with architects, product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies (Java/J2EE, Junit, Spring Boot, Angular)
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
What you bring:
A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience building customer facing, reliable, scalable and highly available marquee applications.
- Experience in software development methodologies, application security and best practices.
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology. Experience with SAFe is a plus.
- Experience with cloud computing and microservices technologies
- Experience building web services in SOAP and/or REST with technologies like spring boot, spring-ws, or JAX-RS
- Experience in developing Java EE applications
- Experience in RDBMS and/or NO SQL
- Working experience with GIT, Github, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class diagrams, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging domain driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc...
- Is able to dive deep and is in touch business value addition
What we offer you
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
* The salary range describes the minimum to maximum for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado, $73,610 - $123,660.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.