The Growth team at Recurly is responsible for connecting more people to the core value we provide. The Growth team works closely with our partners in product, design, marketing, and sales on opportunities to test new growth channels. We’re looking for someone who enjoys working across a diverse set of engineering tasks, moving about different parts of the application. If you’re an experienced growth engineer who values fast iteration balanced with customer empathy and data-driven focus, we’re excited for you to bring your curiosity, eagerness, and data driven mind to growing our Growth team!
Recurly is mission critical software that empowers some of the world’s leading brands (https://recurly.com/customers) to securely, quickly, and effectively process billions of dollars a year. We’re focused on mindfully iterating and solving complex product and process behaviors while delighting our merchants.
- Participate in experiment design, prototyping, and product development, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization
- Deliver product improvements across lead generation, signup, on-boarding and launch
- Test, analyze, and iterate on experiments across our website and core product experiences to validate growth hypotheses
- Iterate on ideas and ship projects quickly
- Experience working on a rapid growth project within larger organization
- Experience considering SEO optimization
- Experience optimizing both engagement and growth loops
- Experience integrating email marketing with growth loops
- Experience A/B testing as well as experimental methodologies
- Experience driving usage for something you've built in the past
- Data fluency and an interest in the data behind user funnels
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is required and experience with React is desirable
- Fluency in data with an interest in the data supporting user funnels
- Ability to hold yourself and others accountable to high standards when working with production systems
Recurly, Inc. provides a versatile subscription management platform to manage the entire subscription lifecycle for market-leading brands worldwide. Subscription businesses such as Sling TV, BarkBox, Asana, FabFitFun, Cinemark and Fubo.tv depend on Recurly to harness the power of the subscription model and drive recurring revenue growth. Since its launch in 2009, Recurly has deployed subscription billing for thousands of companies across 42 countries.
Offices located in San Francisco, California, Boulder, Colorado, and New Orleans, Louisiana
Read Full Job Description