Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a full-stack Software Engineer, you will be building the future of Healthgrades’ Consumer Intelligence Platform (CIP) enabling health systems, hospitals and providers to reach those consumers who are seeking care.
CIP is a revolutionary product that moves beyond a traditional healthcare CRM to help hospital marketers maximize marketing effectiveness and drive consumer engagement across their enterprise. By combining HG’s 15 years of experience as a leader in the healthcare CRM sector with world-class data technologies, industry proven data science capabilities, native digital marketing approaches, and comprehensive reporting and analytics, hospital marketers can meet patients and non-patients where they are in their journey to find and receive care.
This is an opportunity to work on a cutting-edge SaaS product, designed from scratch, running on AWS, and using the latest technology stacks. If you are a technologist and your idea of fun is to play with the latest technology, while delivering a world-class product, you will fit right in.
- What You Will Do:
- Create products that will directly affect the mission of Healthgrades
- Develop full stack features and build reusable code libraries for future use
- Solve complex software development problems and have ownership over specific functionality within our suite of products
- Use development best practices and continuous integration and delivery (CI-CD) as part of a progressive, agile organization
- Commit code, perform code reviews, drive testing best practices, and assist with configuration and release management
- What You Will Bring:
- Software development best practices and strong understanding of web-based architecture, object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience building RESTful APIs using Node.JS and Express
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc)
- Understanding of version control techniques (such as Git), npm and webpack
- Test-driven development (TDD) experience and ability to create unit tests
- Exposure to Jenkins and the ability to instrument basic automation and CI/CD
- Familiarity with cloud based services (AWS) and container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes) is nice to have