Software Engineer, C++ Multi-Platform - Zoom Apps at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years programming experience
- Windows and/or Mac programming experience
- Proficiency in C/C++14 or later
- Rich cross-platform C++ development experience
- Objective C++ proficiency for Mac programmers
- Familiar with common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Have practical experience in code refactoring and client architecture design
- Debugging and troubleshooting experience
- Have a passion for work and good team communication and collaboration skills
- Embedded browsers
- Networking programming, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Websocket
- IPC, multi-threading
- iOS experience
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram