Software Engineer - Alteryx Server (Front-end) at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx, Inc. is the leader in self-service data analytics. Alteryx Analytics provides analysts the unique ability to easily prep, blend, and analyze all their data using a repeatable workflow, then deploy and share analytics at scale for deeper insights in hours, not weeks. Analysts love the Alteryx Analytics platform because they can connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets, and other sources, easily join this data together, then perform analytics – predictive, statistical, and spatial – using the same intuitive user interface, without writing any code. Thousands of companies and data analysts worldwide rely on Alteryx daily.
The Server team is responsible for developing cutting edge enterprise solutions. Ideal candidates will have experience working on multiple tiers of the enterprise technology stack, including desktop, web, networking and database.
* Experience with C# and the .NET framework.
* Experience working with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, and/or webpack.
* Automated testing experiencing using QUnit, Mocha, or other testing frameworks.
* Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
* Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems.
* Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns.
* Comfort working in a collaborative, agile environment.
* Experience using Subversion or equivalent SCM