Join our team as a C++ Software Developer in Denver / Broomfield CO.
We’re Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world’s largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, Magnite acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The C++ Software Developer role at Magnite is responsible for building innovative digital ad technology by collaborating with other talented engineers in agile teams of 4-5 developers to evolve new and legacy systems into the next generation of ad tech.
What you’ll be doing:
● PHP to C++ conversion of our marketplace
● Driving performance and efficiency. Our software must handle billions of transactions per
day, so every byte, every computation counts.
● Solving “impossible” problems through experimentation and iteration, applying ideas to
systems at scale.
● Enhancing new and legacy code for performance
● Collaborating and problem solving
● Work on an agile team comprised of 4 to 5 developers
● Getting your hands dirty with a variety of technologies. From PHP, MySQL, and Java to
C++, Python, Cassandra, and Kafka, we believe in the right tool for the job.
● Participate in daily standup meetings: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
What we’re looking for:
● Experience with Modern C++ 17 / 14 / 11
● Strong Linux knowledge
● Large-scale transactional environments
● Distributed/parallel processing
● Networking/API/ Microservice design
● Low latency
● Significant database experience, including both SQL + NoSQL
● Webscale experience
● Cassandra experience
● Network programming
● GitHub account- we like developers who like developing!
● LAMP experience
● Agile development
● Believes in Continuous Integration
● Web-based environments
● The base compensation range for this role, depending on geographic location and level I, II or III: $75,000 - $110,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation and equity (NASDAQ: MGNI).
● We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
● Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
● Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
● COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
We See the Big Picture
We Raise the Bar
We Empower Others
We Own the Results