Software Developer at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for an outstanding developer to join our Internal Tools Development team to help design and develop tools for our go-to-market teams to be efficient and successful.
As a member of the Internal Tools Development team, you would be responsible for developing and implementing tools and integrations that connect our systems and improve our ability to provide an elite customer experience. Your work on this team will enable a number of our non-engineering teams to more effectively handle customer issues, identify potential opportunities for growth, and automate extensive processes.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a “can-do” demeanor and a passion for solving business and technology problems. This role is vital to CircleCI’s growth plans, and we are looking for someone who loves technology and is dedicated, fun and willing to help transform our internal development team.About Central Operations at CircleCI
Central Operations manages and coordinates the systems that our go-to-market teams utilize. We provide and maintain the infrastructure for everything from lead generation in pre-sales to account management and support in post-sales.What you'll do:
- Write sustainable, testable, high-quality, high-performance code
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and other go to market systems and tools to help our internal teams
- Estimate timelines and ensure that work is completed on time
- Deliver projects on time and with the highest quality
- Prioritize and balance multiple concurrent projects and efforts
- At least one year of professional experience building and debugging distributed systems in production environments.
- Interest in functional programming. We use Go and Python primarily, but it’s okay if you haven’t yet. It’s meaningful that you’re passionate about working with both.
- Experience working with all aspects of the Salesforce platform, including APIs and 3rd-party related components
- Familiarity with other post-sales systems, such as Gainsight and Zendesk. Bonus points if you’ve run those systems.
- You work transparently and collaboratively within a distributed team.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification, Zendesk Administrator Certification, Gainsight Administrator Certification
- You favor regular, incremental delivery over perfection.
- You strive for continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.