First impressions matter. TaskRay is on a mission to ensure businesses get off to a great start with a flawless customer onboarding experience. TaskRay is the leader in customer onboarding in the Salesforce ecosystem. We help companies manage their onboarding and implementation processes, drive greater efficiencies, and create unmatched customer experiences – all within Salesforce.
In this description we outline the tech stack that we use today at TaskRay. But we are looking for more than a specific tech stack. In our experience strong developers can take what they know, learn new tools and add a lot of value to the team. We welcome the conversation, so don’t let that hold you back from applying!!!
Some stuff that we're looking for, culture-wise:
Connection. We deliver exceptional experiences. We build enduring relationships both internally and externally by listening, anticipating needs, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond.
Craftsmanship. We are lifelong learners. We approach our work with curiosity and an open mind. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for good enough.
Grit. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Energy. We embrace joy. We love what we do and bring our best selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
Some traits we're looking for, from you:
- You view your application through the customer’s eyes and understand their use case
- You have an eye for detail, in both your code and UI/UX
- You have the experience and judgement to know when to use an existing tool vs. custom code and why the distinction is important to us
What your day to day looks like:
- Contributing code as part of weekly sprints.
- Establish best practices and give other developers guidance as needed.
- Be the product expert; our products and Salesforce - the two go hand in hand.
- Understand the intricacies of Salesforce, know the dials that can be turned and interrelated effect the changes will have.
- Provide escalation for product support. This will entail supporting features you develop on the product, or when we need someone more code-savvy to help out our support reps.
- Spare time? Hack on something you think the product needs, learn new technology, write blog posts if you are so inclined.
Here is the Tech Stack we use and prefer you have intermediate to expert level depth in:
- HTML/CSS - you need to do your own css work and be productive with it. We have widely adopted the SLDS ( https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/ ) and don’t deal with IE<10 (11 may go soon).
- Apex - The majority of your time spent in Apex will be to support client side development efforts. Outside of supporting client dev, there are a lot of optimizations and new methods to be created to do processing of the data we store in our customer’s Salesforce orgs.
- Lightning Components - We have a set of Aura components and are actively looking at incorporating LWC. We are always looking to see how we can leverage Salesforce technology and leverage it in our own work.