Software Developer Senior - Cyber Security Solutions at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Working on highly desirable cyber security solutions for keeping our clients safe
- Bringing an ownership mentality, driven for success and recognition
- Bringing a continuous growth and improvement mindset
- Utilizing .NET, SQL, and ASP.NET MVC to improve and support our cyber security and risk management solutions
- Coding, creating unit & integrations tests, analyzing & troubleshooting, debugging, holding knowledge sharing sessions to help others
- Architecting and designing new solutions
- Writing technical specifications
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science preferred or in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of today's technology platforms and the various vulnerabilities and risks associated
- Must demonstrate a detail-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work in a remote "team" environment
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with global team
- A strong desire to produce quality work, adopt standards and adhere to those standards
- Must be able to think out of the box. The ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues, to look at the big picture and see how a problem fits in and determine a solution that fits within the existing framework
- An inner desire to improve every day
- Strong SQL Server skills
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- Application Security
Added bonus if you have:
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- An excellent, helpful and friendly team driven for success
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.