SOC Team Lead at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to Security and CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunities, and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place to Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
SOC Team Lead: (Denver, CO):
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop ‘playbooks’ for operational responses to security and cyber threats
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring.
- Drive the implementation of emerging threat intelligence (IOCs, updated rules, etc.) to identify affected systems and the scope of the attack.
- Implement standards and procedures to ensure alerts are addressed with relevancy, accuracy and in a timely manner
- Provide teaching / mentoring to SOC (Security Operations Center) Analysts
- Lead SOC analysts during incident response actions, advise and coordinate with leadership during active incidents
- Identify, evaluate, develop and report SOC related metrics via dashboard and/or reports
- Manage shift schedules and lead SOC personnel
- 5+ years of experience in information security (network, application and systems) or related technology experience required. Specific experience in the financial services industry is helpful
- Strong knowledge of technology and security controls related to the detection, analysis, containment, eradication, and recovery from cyber security incidents
- A good understanding of how threat actors work
- An understanding of the intelligence cycle, and experience with Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Professional Certifications an advantage but not essential if have requisite role knowledge. SANS, EnCe, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP certification a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, management, and clients both verbally and in writing
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
If you are hired in Colorado, the compensation range for this position is between $90,000 and $150,000 for full-time employees, in addition to eligibility for variable pay, equity, and benefits. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health and wellness, 401k, ESPP, vacation, parental leave, and more! The salary may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.