Sitecore Developer at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to continually innovate the “next big thing”. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow Electronics is searching for an Sitecore developer to join our Arrow Digital team, As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization’s key performance indicators. As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
What You'll Be Doing
- As an engineer in the Storefront team, you will be instrumental in building features for arrow.com site to help achieve organization’s key performance indicators.
- As part of the scrum team, you will work with marketing, sales, IT, customer support and other functions to understand their requirements and pain points and build features to address them.
- You will be responsible for the development of the arrow.com website and the Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience with Sitecore 8+ (9 is preferred but any recent Sitecore is helpful)
- 6+ years’ experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 3+ years of .NET and relational database development experience
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
Even Better If
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
What's in it For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location near RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks!
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)