Site Reliability Engineer (Strong Junior, Mid, or Senior) at Syndio
Syndio is a company committed to eradicating pay disparities in the workplace. We license software to companies that are serious about equal pay and help them find and fix pay equity issues, and stay in compliance over time.
We are a small software start-up with ambition. We are passionate about equal pay, our product and our mission and we are devoted to each other and our company. We value transparency, hustle, clarity, truth, and humility.
The Site Reliability Engineer position will be the second addition to a new SRE team based in Denver, CO. We are open to mentoring and helping a junior candidate grow. However, because we are a small team, any candidate should be able to be a major contributor. Looking for strong junior, mid, or senior level candidates.
Some Projects you will be working on:
- Maintain and improve managed CI/CD (Codefresh) and Kubernetes (GKE)
- Continue breaking up a Django monolith into Python & Go microservices
- Scale existing applications leveraging PostgreSQL (CloudSQL), Redis, Cloud PubSub, BigQuery and more!
- Experiment with and introduce new solutions as needed to build reliable applications
- Secure applications and infrastructure from vulnerabilities and attack vectors
You should be able to:
- Write quality code in a team setting using Python and/or Go. You’ll be using both
- Implement and maintain cloud services using Kubernetes and more
- Learn, communicate, share, and grow with the team
- Care about and share in our mission to eradicate pay disparity in the workplace