Gloo is driving the digital transformation of the church ecosystem. We build technologies that help churches be more informed, and tools that help them be better connected – to their people, partners, networks and donors.
Gloo is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that is powered by our core capabilities:
Insights+ - Data Analytics (Be more informed), GlooConnect - Adtech (Better connected) and Assessments - Surveys (Connected and informed).
We are a dedicated, fast-moving, and passionate team who needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As a member of the Trust team responsible for supporting the company’s data privacy and security compliance objectives, you bring significant AWS expertise and compliance/risk expertise. You would work closely with our Trust security architect. Day to day you will represent Trust by being embedded with the Site Reliability Engineering team and be responsible for building DevSecOps platform controls. You bring both depth with enterprise grade software and creativity for what is possible to the group. We are embarking on an effort to integrate Trust by Design controls into our CICD pipeline that keep our customers and company safe. You have a formal degree, advance competency in a language of your choice, and bring a vast array of knowledge with multiple tech stacks. If that sounds like fun, join us and contribute to technology that is truly transforming lives.
By way of example, you will be operationalizing and maintaining the following sorts of controls:
- Network Security
- Secure Endpoints (Engineering Workstations)
- Web Application Firewall
- Automate Access and Compliance controls
- Deployment and Maintenance of our AWS Baseline
- Creating secure templates for AWS infrastructure components
What We Are Looking For
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 7 years of experience working on enterprise-grade infrastructure services – network, data, and security solution experience highly desirable
- A skill kit that contains a wide array of tools – Kubernetes, CUE, Snowflake, GitHub, CircleCI
- Strong understanding of key cloud tools - AWS CLI, Cloudformation, Bash
- Experience with Okta/Saml
- An articulate communicator – you are able to translate your ideas into understandable presentations and documentation
- Passion for delivering creative and lean observability solutions
- Commitment to producing detailed documentation
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical with HSA contribution
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
- Trivia hosted through Zoom
Compensation: $130,000 - $180,000 DOE
Applications welcomed from those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
Read Full Job Description