We are seeking a Software Engineer to continue the development of a world class simulator for our computer vision-based autonomous systems. You will drive the development of our simulation environment and will be closely integrated with the research and development efforts of our robotics team. Core responsibilities include creating tests and adding dynamic features to our simulated environment.
- Strong proficiency in C++ with ability to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Game development knowledge.
- Solid understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP) and familiarity with security best practices (encryption, certificates, CAs, etc).
- BS or greater in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Advanced math background in linear algebra and calculus (for example 3D graphics, projection, reconstruction, filtering, estimators, etc.).
- Experience using Unreal Engine on Linux.
- Familiarity with hardware-software integration of sensors, motor controllers and embedded systems.
- Demonstrable experience in building, programming and integrating software and hardware for robotic systems.
- The rare opportunity to work on a product combining software and hardware development that will have major impact in manufacturing, industry and e-commerce. We are not just another web app; we are moving real things in real places.
- You will work with a tight-knit and highly creative team on state-of-the art solutions to real problems.
- Our office is located next to the bike paths and on any given day, you’ll likely find dogs, kids, snacks, beer and interesting technical and business discussions.
- We are located in Boulder, minutes away from world class skiing, hiking and the outdoors.
Read Full Job Description