SharePoint Architect and Developer at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:SharePoint Architect and Developer
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis is looking for a SharePoint Architect and Developer to serve as a lead for the O365 and Collaborations Tools team.
Our team supports and develops new solutions for SharePoint, Teams and other collaboration tools within the organization. You will be the point person for setting and refining architectural and development standards for new solutions, while leading an off-shore support team working to resolve existing issues and requests in those applications.
You will partner with the business to understand needs and requirements and help translate them into solutions that will enable the business and facilitate improved collaboration and information sharing while adhering to Prologis overarching security and architecture frameworks.
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Work with off-shore support team to ensure they are following standards and delivering high quality solutions to issues and small requests.
- Craft and build sophisticated solutions to support growing business needs.
- Apply new and emerging technologies to the development process.
- Assist with system administration for all collaboration tools under our management.
- Demonstrating superb interpersonal skills to explain complex technical structures in an understandable user-friendly format.
- Participate in the preparation of project proposals, timelines, and budget estimates.
- Ensure alignment to company and IT policies, standards, and guidelines including the management of IT security reviews for any new development or system add-ins.
- Help remove obstacles and barriers and providing coaching or mentorship to team members as needed.
- Understand and stay ahead of Microsoft 365 roadmap for SharePoint and Teams to update the team on upcoming features and changes in the tenant.
- Participate in agile delivery meetings and ceremonies, including: Daily stand-ups; Backlog grooming sessions; Planning meetings; Business and technical demos; Retrospectives.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 3+ years experience as a SharePoint Architect.
- 5+ years experience as a SharePoint Developer.
- Must be proficient with GitHub and Visual Studio Code and have experience developing SharePoint Framework (SPFx solutions).
- Must have experience with Power Platform, SPFx and other SP Online technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams preferred.
- Experience with an Agile planning tool such as CA Agile Central/Rally (preferred), JIRA, etc. preferred.
- Experience with Sharegate migration tool
- Experience with PnP PowerShell and PnP JS
- Experience with LucidSpark, LucidChart and SmartSheet is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, and efficiently handle and prioritize time across contending activities and resources.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCSE/MCSD).
- Experience with web development technologies.
Hiring Salary Range of: $122,000 - $152,000. Salary and whole compensation package (bonus target) to be determined by the candidate’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k)-retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
As a condition to the commencement of your employment, Prologis requires proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. You are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after your second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Prologis will consider requests for a reasonable accommodation as to the vaccination requirement on the basis of a disability or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable law.#LI-LG
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time