ServiceNow Administrator/Developer at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a ServiceNow Administrator/Developer. This position is remote-friendly or can be based in our Irvine, California office.
As part of the IT - Enterprise Applications team the ServiceNow System Administrator/Developer will be involved in the support and implementation of our ServiceNow platform. Working with a process owner and business analysts to develop requirements and
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform.
- Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow.
- Support ServiceNow discovery tool for CMDB.
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production instances.
- Perform installation and testing of updates and new releases.
- Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance including, but not limited to: form tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
- Design and configure new applications and modules.
- Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
- Support translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Implement new functionality.
- Build reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLA workflows.
- Support creation of new service catalog requests and items with variables.
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Create and use update sets to move configurations between systems.
- Search, populate, and customize the knowledge base.
- ServiceNow Admin Certification is a must.
- Must have done at least 1 implementation of ServiceNow platform.
- At least 4 years of experience with ServiceNow.
- Software, high-tech background preferred.
- ServiceNow recent version helpful since that would be deployed.
- ITIL Methodologies.
- Data Inter-relation with experience with different SaaS applications.
Code development will be limited to scripting and you will be involved in normal admin activities. You must be an experienced ServiceNow administrator with a track record in implementing SN in an enterprise environment. As the successful candidate, you will be the initial admin added to the team and will be expected to act as the primary technical lead and support for the delivery of a new ServiceNow implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow System Administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- ServiceNow system administrator training required.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Implementation Specialist Certification a plus).
- Hands on experience in ensuring compliance with highly regulated industry requirements.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions.
- Understanding and experience with agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
- Must possess fantastic communication skills.
- Web applications, networks, protocols, and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Change Management processes.
- Understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies (Foundation Certification at least required).
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, California is $86,200 - $142,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.