Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
The Factory team is charged with building internal tools as well as serving as the primary content creation center for Automox Worklets (https://www.automox.com/features/automox-worklets). The team utilizes skill sets from various backgrounds to continuously iterate on and introduce new functionality with the intent of simplifying use cases/processes for stakeholders across the organization. This team’s primary goal is to enable focus on day-to-day responsibilities by removing otherwise intrusive obstacles.
AS A WINDOWS SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER FOR THE FACTORY TEAM, YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Designing, authoring, and maintaining Automox Worklets (https://www.automox.com/features/automox-worklets) that interact with and configure Windows devices
- Write clean, reusable code adhering to best practices (and contributing towards continuous improvement of those practices)
- Maintain quality pipeline which upholds the highest of standards for Automox approved Worklets
- Work with engineering, product, and other stakeholders to ideate, prioritize, and implement new worklets and functionality that set us apart from the competition. This includes but is not limited to the implementation of:
- Command line interfaces
- Worklet helper functions
- Enforcement strategies
- Worklets as a solution to Software Deployment and Configuration Management
- Work directly with customers at the escalation of Customer Success Engineers to gather requirements and author custom worklets
- Advocate for customer use cases and perspectives to various stakeholders across the Automox organization
- Act as an internal SME for all things related to Enterprise Endpoint Management
- Have a self-driven attitude - able to own problems and deliver solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, with partners across different functions (engineering, product, design, support)
- Highly communicative to understand customer needs and regularly align with your team and partners
- Willing to expand current skill-set to contribute and improve other areas of the platform
- Willing to learn other platforms (macOS, Linux) for testing worklets
- 5+ years of experience in Systems/IT Engineering, Administration, and/or Software Deployment/Management
- Advanced proficiency in PowerShell (Bash or similar languages is a plus)
- Previous experience with endpoint management tools e.g System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM/MEMCM), Jamf (Jamf Pro), Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and similar tools.
- Specific experience in Software Deployment and Configuration Management is desired
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $98,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.