Senior Systems Manager - SalesForce
Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
Senior Systems Manager - SalesForce
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Prologis’ scale and position in the industry enable us to take advantage of unique data and technology opportunities like never
before – it is why these are at the heart of our strategy to “stay ahead of what’s next."
As our Senior Salesforce Manager, you will be responsible for the overall application, team, technical architecture, design, and technical roadmap of the Salesforce Platform, which enables Prologis’ core business capabilities including customer relationship management, pipeline management, and forecasting. In this highly collaborative role, you will work with both Salesforce team members as well as other IT counterparts, developers, vendor partners, and business domain stakeholders to tackle new challenges, maximize value, and promote the use of Salesforce for key business objectives and capabilities.
Here’s how to do that:
• Manage day to day application development activities for several competing projects and maintenance efforts to ensure delivery of high-quality solutions - on time and within budget
• Provide technical oversight throughout development/delivery of all new Salesforce solutions and all enhancements to existing Salesforce solutions
• Collaborate with peers in project/relationship management, data management, infrastructure engineering and cybersecurity to produce sustainable solutions
• Ensure consistent application code integrity, confirm documentation of capabilities, participate in code reviews
• Continuously adhere to Salesforce best practices and methodologies as the team designs and delivers scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions to meet our business’ needs.
• Maintain a broad understanding the Salesforce ecosystem (i.e. Salesforce and AppExchange/Partner products), with the ability to lead new product/app evaluations & proof-of-concept efforts and communicate
findings/recommendations to others.
• Provide guidance on how new or existing technology solutions could help solve business and technical problems, evolve existing business capabilities, and/or enable new business capabilities.
• Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews to ensure a consistent and proper use of Salesforce functionality and technical specifications.
• Maintain development prioritization lists and backlogs
• Act as trusted partner to business stakeholders by working with technical and business team members to guarantee the understanding of customers’ needs and drivers.
Tell us if you’re ready.
• 5+ years of deep knowledge and experience with Salesforce's suite of products across all SDLC phases
• 3+ years of experience with architecting, designing, building, and implementing Salesforce solutions
• 5+ yearsof experience with managing a application team
• Strong knowledge of Lightning Framework and Lightning Design Systems development best practices
• Practical work experience leading development & delivery using out-of-the-box and custom Salesforce Lightning
solutions (including Flows, Lightning components, Lightning pages, and Lightning applications), as well as using Apex
• Expert-level knowledge of and proven work experience with Sales Cloud technical and functional capabilities
(particularly relating to accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, campaigns, and quoting)
• Proven experience delivering technology solutions using Agile software development methodologies with globally
distributed teams (including vendors, onshore and offshore developers, and/or quality assurance testers)
• Working knowledge of Lighting Data Service, Einstein Analytics, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Communities
• Working knowledge of integration and migration/middleware tools like Informatica Cloud, and database technologies
• Domain (Application/System) Architect certifications a plus
• Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect certifications a plus
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive,
courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability.
Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your
career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the
most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time
to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.