Senior System Engineer/Admin at DigitalGlobe (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:39 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 14, 2018
- Minimum of 8 years relevant and demonstrable hands on experience
- Flexibility within a constant change environment with the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Demonstrable expert level Linux skills.
- Demonstrable deep knowledge of networks and system security.
- Experience supporting service-oriented architecture software in cloud environments including
- Source control such as GitHub
- Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- REST API
- In depth knowledge of modern software engineering (Infrastructure as code, Cloud, etc.)
- Networking (Juniper, Cisco, F5, Content Security, etc.)
- System OS’s (Linux, Windows, etc.) Pattern 1-3 (Modern Architecture)
- Network Services (LDAP, AD, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- OSI Layers 5-7 (Session, Presentation and Application) ( API, HTTP, etc.)
- Virtualization (ESX, Openstack, etc.)
- Cloud(AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Programming languages (Python, Go, Shell, Ruby, Powershell, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to empathize with all partners and customers and take the time to fully understand their points of view, needs and problems to help delivery results.
- BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience in satellite ground systems and/or operations
- US Citizen with ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Accountability, responsibility, honesty and integrity
- How can everyone contribute
- Embrace challenges
- Raise expectations (Do not settle for business as usual.)
- Make a difference
- Hold ourselves accountable
- Solve the root problems
- Effective communication
Read Full Job Description