Senior Solutions Engineer at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Senior Solutions Engineer
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
Are you interesting in becoming part of a team that is leveraging modern technology in order to solve complex business problems? Do you want to be part of a highly performing team that promotes autonomy, collaboration, and growth? Are you motivated by end results and thrive for innovation? If you can answer YES to those three questions then you could become part of the Data and Analytics Solution Architecture team at Prologis. We are currently hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer!
What’s needed in order to do that:
- The Senior Solutions Engineer will have oversight around the design, documentation, prototyping of new integration approaches and implementation of scalable data integration solutions needed to support various Prologis initiatives. This person will interface, provide mentorship, best practices, and standards to the development partners that support the delivery of data integration. The Senior Solution Engineer will be heavily involved in architecture foundations including but not limited to job scheduling utilities, rapid development frameworks, and integration refactoring.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- 5+ years of experience with ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, SSIS, Talend, Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Proficient in event driven data movement utilizing various tools such as AWS Lambda Functions (Python), AWS SNS, AWS SQS, Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT)
- 5+ years of experience with varying relational database management systems such as Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- 2+ years of experience with Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse
- 2 + years of experience in popular cloud offerings such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Proficient with structured query language and posses the ability to understand and create SQL statements that are complex in nature with multiple joins, nested subqueries, window functions
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in business process, user centric environments, including analysis, solution design/build
- Knowledge relating to technology, integration, user requirement definitions, analysis and implementation
- Technical leader that has the ability to drive discussions with both business and technical teams
- Knowledge of relevant technology market trends
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.