Senior Solutions Engineer at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a Boulder CO based security intelligence software company that empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Globally the company has consistently been recognized as a market leader – including being placed in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant four years running. Locally one of the global centers for innovation within network security is right here in Colorado. We’ve earned a reputation as a company with a dynamic culture that’s committed to accelerated innovation cycles, thoughtful career development for our employees, and securing our customers from the most sophisticated cyber threats of the day.
Our security intelligence software solution is a complex environment written in a variety of languages over a distributed system. With a product that’s directly associated with securing our customers environment, when code issues arise they are critical and require a multi-dimensional skillset to remedy. The Senior Software Engineer, Tier IV will need to explore and investigate complex problems in our code. These issue require an inquisitive mindset that follows the evidence in order to find a solution. This role exposes you to situations and code with which you are not familiar and requires a forensic analysis and investigation in order to offer our customers the support required. You will be exploring all the time and learning a wide range of technologies while doing so. You won’t be focused on a particular framework or content – you’ll be working on a little bit of everything.
This is a critical role that’s multi-dimensional in its functionality. Not too narrow in the skillset required. Not chasing release cycles. It carries a challenge that is more complex than feature development. You will be the last line of defense in support of our critical customers.
- Researching and identifying customer, related issues.
- Providing customers remediation code to defect related issues they have in their deployments.
- Advocating for customers in front of engineering and future release plans.
- Collaborating with customer support and product development teams.
- Identifying, recommending, and developing improvements on the full application stack of the LogRhythm Software Suite
- Supporting innovative and new software products as they are brought to market.
- Building and validating effective solutions and delivering high quality time-critical software fixes
- 5+ years software development experience in a managed framework environment (.Net, Java or equivalent).
- Extensive experience with UNIX but also a wide range of server operating systems – Linux, Windows.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing SOA / distributed architecture applications.
- Significant experience developing and managing database applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting, root cause analysis and fault isolation experience
- Extensive experience with Advanced software debugging techniques
- Very good understanding of Network protocols. Ability to comprehend complex architectures to identify root cause
- Comprehensive unit and integration test experience
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.