Senior Solutions Architect at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for an innovative and highly motivated Salesforce Solution Architect to join our Platform Development team and help us leverage Salesforce far and above its CRM capabilities.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will help us design and support our custom Force.com environment. This position is a great opportunity to get involved in one of today’s fastest-growing industries and have an important and immediate impact at Evolve.
In this role, you will perform high-level analysis and solution architecture, support ongoing cross-team operations, and plan and execute special projects. You will work closely with our Platform Development and internal teams to provide day-to-day design, configuration, support, and maintenance of Evolve’s Force.com platform. We’ll also be looking to you to lead the charge on implementing design patterns and standards. If this sounds like you, and you’d like to be the go-to Salesforce expert at a quickly growing company, keep reading!
The ideal candidate for this role is technically savvy, analytical, and process-oriented. He or she must anticipate and embrace the challenge of solving critical business problems in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, willing to perform a variety of responsibilities and would be comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
What you’ll do
- Participate in or drive deep architectural discussions during discovery, design and implementation stages of projects with delivery teams and business stakeholders
- Facilitate cross functional strategic planning sessions to develop or refine capability / technology roadmaps and solution architecture design diagrams
- Collaborate and support other architects working on the Salesforce platform with Data Architecture, Integration Architecture, Security Architecture, Business Architecture, and Business Process alignment
- Recommend and document Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Guide and continuously improve release management and code control processes
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or related Technical Architect certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Experience aligning business applications with complex business process requirements
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication skills
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Strong sense of ownership and a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and work on tight deadlines
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in the near future for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $135,646 to $156,033, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.