Senior Software Quality Assurance IV (Automation & Manual/Functional Testing)
We're looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst IV, who will work under limited QA Management supervision and is a seasoned, experience professional, having built a career in QA over many years.
Primary responsibilities are leading the work of SQA Analysts, writing test plans and scripts, performing testing on new software development and changes to existing software ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
What You'll Be Doing:
● Leads all SQA activities on a project including planning and facilitating defect review
● Reports testing status to the SQA Manager, IT Project Managers and upper management.
● Providing guidance and support to team and other QA analysts
● Reviews business requirements and creates detailed test plans and test scripts for both manual and automated testing.
● Ability to train SQA Analysts on Arrow applications and tools.
● Writes, maintains, and executes automated test script /test automation framworks for all in house applications using Selenium c#/java.
● Writes, maintains API test cases using POSTMAN.
● Writes, maintains Performance tests using Jmeter.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of related experience and 4 year degree or 10-15 years of related experience without a degree.
- Direct experience with Selenium
- Experience with C# and/or Java
- Experience with REST API's, including Postman
- Experience with both Automation and Manual/Functional Testing
Even Better if You Have:
- Experience with Jmeter
- Experience with SAP Hybris
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)