Senior Software Mobile Engineer (REMOTE) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
iQ Now mobile is a simplified version of the browser based iQ portal. iQ Now is geared towards the small business owner managing their business while on the go. Just like the iQ portal, our mobile app allows users to view insightful analytics, reconcile their payment deposits and research any issues that require attention. You will be part of the Mobile Engineering team whose mission is to be essential in our Customers' digital lives by providing value, convenience, and delight wherever they are.
What you will be doing
- Assisting in the development and architecture for our hybrid mobile application.
- Working alongside members of our product and tech team to define, scope, implement, and release new features across our mobile environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Product Managers, Experience Designers and Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on iOS and Andriod
- Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable, performant, and scalable mobile solutions
- Follow data-driven approaches to conduct experiments and iterate features
- Identify areas of improvement and drive mobile best practices
What you bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience building customer facing, reliable, scalable and highly available marquee applications.
- Experience in software development methodologies, application security and best practices.
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology. Experience with SAFe is a plus.
- Experience building native or hybrid mobile applications
- Experience with cloud computing and microservices technologies
- Working experience with GIT, Github, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class diagrams, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging domain driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc...
- Is able to dive deep and is in touch business value addition
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.