Senior Software Engineer at Peaksware
Are you ready to work on a product impacting millions of people? TrainHeroic’s user base of athletes and coaches is growing rapidly. We call them Heroes. To meet their demands TrainHeroic needs innovators, collaborators, and excellent engineers like you. Together we’re building the world’s best training app. Join TrainHeroic today.
- Build full-stack solutions to grow our platform to millions of athletes and coaches.
- Analyze customer data and develop hypotheses around growth opportunities.
- Develop experiments and tracking for growth-oriented features across our web and mobile apps.
- Thrive in an iterative and collaborative engineering environment. Our engineers push code to production every day, averaging 250 releases per engineer per year.
- Improve code quality through automated testing, refactoring, and code reviews.
What Some of Our Projects Look Like
- Optimizing user flows and conversion funnels for athletes in our Marketplace.
- Writing investigative SQL queries and data visualizations to identify and understand patterns in athlete and coach behaviors.
- Developing creative full-stack features across our mobile app and API to increase athlete enjoyment and satisfaction.
- Building reporting and data analysis solutions that empower coaches to grow their online training business.
- Experience: 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Backend: SQL and PHP, Ruby, Python, or a similar language.
The work characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peaksware/TrainHeroic is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $107,042 - $178,403. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company-paid Medical for employees with buy-up options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional coverage options such as accident and critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity
Disability and Life
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or Child
- 401(K) Matching
- Pet Insurance
- 9 paid holidays annually and unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Access to the Performance and Recovery Center (PARC), our on-site fitness facility
- Employee only access to on-site locker rooms and showers
- Employee only access to secure, indoor bike storage
- Access to our onsite Music Studio
- An assortment of “grab’n go” fruit and snacks as well as on tap cold brew, kombucha, and beer.
- Beautiful onsite cafe that includes indoor and outdoor seating and lounge areas.
- Access to e-bikes available exclusively to Peaksware employees
- Significant investment in resources for employee growth and development
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top brand gear
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
Please contact [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to review our website or to apply online.
This job operates in a professional office environment that is well-lighted, heated, and/or air-conditioned with adequate ventilation and a noise level that is usually moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
All employees must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to your manager and/or Human Resources.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and move about the facility; use hands to handle, or feel; talk by expressing ideas by means of the spoken word; and hear by perceiving the nature of sounds. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.