About the team:
VIZIO’s Technology – Software and Services team is seeking a Junior level of Embedded System software engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work together within the team, and contribute to innovate VIZIO products. The Junior Software Engineer is going to report to the supervisor directly who is leading a team, and will be assigned a task to implement a functional features.
What you will do:
- Support Supervisor to deliver assigned taskes on time.
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing and so on that is required to release a software package.
- Col-laborate within the team, and support Senior level of engineers.
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Review the software implementations.
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
- You have a minimum education level of a High School Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Communication Technology domain. (at least Bachelor’s Degree preferred.)
- You are a hard-working team player, with a “no task is too small” attitude.
- You are a creative problem-solver who digs into root causes analytically, instead of relying on intuition.
- You have 3+ years of related work experience with embedded systems, particularly running linux.
- You have strong C, modern C++ skills. (at least C++11, C++17 or C++20 preferred)
- You have ability to write clean, modular, and tested code.