Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Your colleagues will be a diverse group of engineers, product owners, and architects, all focused on first-class development of a unique family of processing technologies. Situated across the globe, everyone brings their own experience, perspective and expertise to build and deliver best-in-class solutions for tens of thousands of clients. We emphasize a culture of open communication and empowerment, and your voice will be a key part of the triPOS community helping to shape its future.
What you will be doing:
As a senior level software engineer, you will be helping to shape core development efforts in the triPOS product line. Your responsibilities will not be limited to coding; they will also include the shaping of requirements, helping in the continuous improvement of our SDLC, and helping to guide broader team best practices. Your efforts will contribute across the spectrum of product concerns: new feature build, platform stability, production support, and future architecture roadmap to name a few.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the Software stack.
- Work on agile development team.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Experience with the .NET framework
- Good OO understanding and SOLID principals
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with device interaction (Point of Sale)
- Experience with transaction processing
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. $91,200 - $153,210.
For Benefits information, click here.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsGuide002-1611211429639.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$91,200 - 153,210
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.