Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a dedicated professional who is passionate about native mobile app technology to join our Mobile Application Development Team. This team plays a crucial role in DHI's global mobile product strategy by building and supporting cutting-edge iOS and Android mobile applications for both Dice.com and eFinancialCareers.com.
The Mobile Software Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the development of engaging and effective native mobile applications across multiple platforms and device types while working closely with the Mobile Product Owner and Mobile UX Designer to deliver best of breed mobile experiences.
- Research latest trends, strategies and emerging technologies for mobile applications and contribute to technical vision.
- Work with other senior software engineers to understand the high-level mobile software designs and technical specs
- Work with project teams to plan integration and implementation strategies
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications. Creates complex prototypes and ensures deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations. Supports system and integration testing activities. Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
- Works with product owners and designers to understand and implement the mobile application vision
- Oversees and contributes to the documentation of production support processes. Anticipates long term support issues and plans for corrective actions. Supervises and collaborates with support teams to ensure complex issues are resolved in a timely manner.
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of Software Development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing with iOS or Android
- In depth knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Java and/or Kotlin
- Expertise building apps that communicate with RESTful services
- Demonstrable portfolio of published applications
- Experience working with Cocoapods or other package management tools
- Solid Object Oriented Development principles
- A working understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, organization skills and attention to detail
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.