Senior Software Engineer at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Senior Software Engineer
At DHI Group our mission is to help our customers find the most qualified professionals and help those professionals find the best job opportunities. The Job Search team is at the core of that mission. We use the latest technologies to help candidates find their dream job. This includes user experiences, backend APIs, and search engine.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will work on developing highly scalable APIs, web applications, and event-driven systems that serve millions of users worldwide. We embrace Domain Driven Design which means each team has end-to-end control and ownership of their systems – from requirements all the way to production. Our architecture is based on event driven microservices deployed on AWS and we lean toward serverless architectures.
- Lead application design, development, testing, and deployment efforts of your team
- Perform code reviews to create more efficient, reusable and testable code
- Help set the engineering direction of the product
- Develop and own high-performance APIs, libraries, and UI frameworks that support a highly available, public-facing web application
- Work with Product Management to understand and solve business issues
- Mentor and coach engineering team to improve process and technical capability
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
- 8+ years of experience with designing, coding, building, testing and deploying application systems in a business environment.
- Passion and aptitude for learning and applying new technologies.
At least two of:
- Strong proficiency in either C# or Python and some experience with the other.
- Strong proficiency using AWS services in production, especially Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CodePipeline
- Experience with event-driven microservice architectures and domain-driven design
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.