Senior Software Engineer
(This role is remote through 2020)
OrthoFi is a Denver-based company which focuses on building software to support growth and streamline financial processes for the elective health care industry. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and recognized on Inc. 5000’s Best Places to Work. We have also been recognized by Inc 5000’s list of fastest growing private companies in the US for 3 straight years and were recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies!
We are looking for a highly talented full-stack senior engineer to make an impact in building scalable software solutions to support our core Revenue Cycle Management business needs. The right person will have a passion for exploring innovative technology solutions, automation, and collaborating in an Agile team setting to solve complex problems. We are a company focused on fast-paced delivery using rapid, continuous development methods.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver high-quality code that aligns to business objectives
- Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives, taking complex requests as inputs and architecting them into simple solutions
- Act as a mentor and great teammate for other engineers on the team; fostering and supporting a culture of innovation and excellence within the engineering organization
- Work well with cross-functional, agile teams; bringing a voice for the larger engineering organization and influencing the larger development strategies
- Deliver against standards for code quality, reliability, scalability, and performance
- Not afraid to evaluate new technologies, build prototypes, and learn through risk-averse use in order to achieve continuous improvements
- Will work within a fast-paced, results-oriented environment using a scaled agile workflow
What You Will Bring:
- Familiarity with CI/CD, along with Test Automation tools and frameworks; XUnit, Selenium, Cypress JS, Jasmine, etc.
- Familiarity with innovative automation concepts (Machine Learning is a plus)
- Familiarity with modern software architectures such as microservice design, OAuth flows, and event driven architectures
- Comfortable working with cloud-based architecture, including AWS
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Familiarity w/ Open Source use and sound decision making practices for adoption
- A highly effective collaborator that thrives working with teams to solve complicated challenges
- Self Driven; take complete ownership of your tasks and champion efforts to drive solutions
- Thrives in their ability to solve complex challenges
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that is revolutionizing the orthodontic industry with software solutions that give doctors the capability to start more patients and to offload time consuming front-office processes. Our solution puts patients in control of their payment plans and makes costly treatments affordable to almost everyone.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
- Nurturing and supportive culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
Your Next Move
Now that you know more about us and are truly excited about working for an amazing company, tell us how you can make an impact at OrthoFi.