Senior Software Engineer at Reserve Trust
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (MST) on Friday, March 20, 2020
Who We Are
Reserve Trust is disrupting the B2B payment systems as the first regulated and chartered trust company with direct access to the Federal Reserve! We are a dynamic financial institution created and developed by banking experts. We provide escrow-based deposit accounts and serve as a trust intermediary to our business clients to streamline their payment processes, create certainty and reduce risk, while enhancing reconciliation, and allowing our clients to grow their customer base. We’re a new startup based in Greenwood Village, Colorado and we're ready to hire our first engineers!
We value Trust, Collaboration, Drive and Curiosity. We are fully funded, offer a competitive salary, startup equity and have strong competitive advantages in the FinTech marketplace. If you would love to get in on the ground floor of a creative, all new, creative Financial Payments Platform, then let’s chat!
What You Will Do
As an initial member of our software development team, you will be a key contributor in designing and developing an extremely large payments platform for a brand-new product. You will build the technologies for our all new B2B payments systems. You will also help build out the software development team at Reserve Trust.
Who You Are
- You enjoy working in a startup environment and being instrumental in the product design and direction from its inception. You are comfortable performing multiple roles while staying organized and efficient. Your verbal and written communication skills are well honed. You are able to prioritize deadlines while keeping a focus on ensuring project requirements are met.
- Work well with a passionate team of engineers. Bring a collaborative and self-directed attitude to the job
- Analytical, inquisitive, adaptable, and able to think outside the box with a “take ownership” attitude toward your work
- Knowledge of Event Sourcing or Event Driven Architecture.
- Utilize Microservices technology to help implement the integrations with middleware applications and our databases.
- Designing, building, and using custom RESTful APIs.
- Experience with (Nats/Kafka, ElasticSearch, Redis).
- Rust!!! (Our backend is 100% Rust)
Read Full Job Description