Senior Software Engineer at LogRhythm
LogRhythm, a leader in NextGen SIEM, empowers organizations to measurably reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to, and neutralizing cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s Threat Lifecycle Management workflow is the foundation for security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for IT and OT environments. The LogRhythm platform has won many accolades, including being positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
LogRhythm is built to scale with our customer’s organization and help detect and respond to threats faster than ever before. The Data Indexer component is at the heart of the LogRhythm SIEM product. This is where all the data is stored and served out for the various functionality of the product. The Data Indexer is responsible for our customers’ critical security data and serving this data at enterprise rates and capacity. We help companies manage and harness their existing data to eliminate blind spots across the enterprise, giving complete visibility into their IT and OT environments.
You will be part of a fast-moving agile team building out data indexing and search capabilities for our next generation platform using modern industry best practices. This is a cloud-first, multi-tenant, SaaS solution aimed to rocket LogRhythm well beyond other SIEM market alternatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver scalable and reliable microservices and APIs supporting log data processing, storage, and search
- Evaluate, select, and integrate indexing and search technologies in distributed, multi-tenant, cloud and on-premise instances
- Improve engineering delivery through all phases of the software development lifecycle (build, test, release)
- Work with product owners and other development teams to ensure we build the right thing for our customers
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional agile development team
- Contribute to a team culture of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- Work independently under minimal direction with a high degree of initiative
- Highly proficient in Go, Java, or C++
- Expertise designing highly scaled data indexing and search capabilities
- Experience with RDBMS: Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, etc
- Experience with distributed persistence: Elasticsearch, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.
- 3-5+ years of experience with an agile-oriented value delivery model: regular artifact promotion, CI/CD, roadmap planning
- Experience building and deploying scalable and reliable microservices
- Experience with build, test, and release automation, such as GCP Cloud Build, Bazel, Jenkins, Docker
- Developer-focused linux skill set: bash, resource analysis (top, iostat, netstat, etc.), package/OS administration
Nice to Have
- Significant experience developing in Go
- Experience deploying multi-tenant SaaS offerings in the cloud
- Experience leading teams and/or projects
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.